We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
- Collection of Personal Information
- Communication & Marketing
- Third Party Site
- Updating Your Personal Information
- Security of Your Personal Information
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Collection of Computer Data
Collection of Personal Information
Lavino Home Centre Sdn. Bhd. (“LAVINO”) does not sell or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
You hereby agree that LAVINO is permitted to disclose personal information collected online to parties within our corporate group and sister companies, and authorised appointed third party for internal use only.
When you create a Lavino account, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Contact Number
- Date of Birth and Identity Card Number
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following circumstances:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from LAVINO;
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information;
- To process your orders and provide you with the services and information offered through the Site;
- To administer your account with us;
- Verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- Audit the downloading of data from our website;
- Improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users;
- Identify visitors on our website;
- Carry out research on our users’ demographics or consuming habits and spending;
You hereby authorize us to pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our logistic, courier or supplier).
Communication & Marketing
When you register as a user on the LAVINO website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You hereby agree for us to share your personal information with our sister companies to send relevant marketing materials to you.
You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Third Party Sites
Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our authorised payment gateway and that you agree for us to share your personal data with our payment gateway provider. You must only submit to us or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Your actual order details may be stored with us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched, and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We do not assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the LAVINO website.
Security of Your Personal Information
LAVINO ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information by third parties (unless such third party is appointed by the Company to assist in connection with the Site). The Company shall not be responsible for any disclosure of personal information made by such third party.
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access.
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed or non-active members within 7 years for our record retention purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies, sister companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from the LAVINO website. However, such information will be disclosed if the consent of the customer has been obtained or is in accordance with and is required by applicable laws and regulations. LAVINO is committed to complying with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. We may however use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit LAVINO, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address;
- Browser type;
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site;
- The pages you visit within the Site;
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information. We will destroy this information when it's no longer needed or non-active members within 7 years for our record retention purposes.
ENFORCEMENT, QUESTIONS & COMPLAINTS